Please go through the detailed advertisement and ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements and other conditions specified in the detailed advertisement, before you start filling up the Application ONLINE.
It may be noted that Application without valid GATE-2014 Registration Number will be rejected. Therefore, candidates who have applied for appearing in GATE-2014 in the relevant paper and received valid GATE-2014 Admit Card and meet other requirements, as specified in the detailed advertisement should only apply.
Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data / details ready before you start filling up the Application ONLINE such as:
- GATE-2014 Admit Card.
- Mark-sheets of all the Semesters / years of your Engineering Degree for properly indicating aggregate percentage of marks received. Percentage of marks to be calculated taking average of all semesters/ years, irrespective of the weightages given to any particular semester/ year by the Institute/ University. Wherever, CGPA/ OGPA or letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Candidates currently in the final year (2013-14) of their Engineering Degree course should indicate percentage of marks received in aggregate up to the last semester examination at the time of applying.
- Category [SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD] once filled in the Online Application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- You must possess a valid e-mail ID for applying Online as the same will be used for future correspondence with you. Please create a new e-mail ID, if you do not have one, prior to filling up Online Application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD, will be required to submit relevant caste certificate(s) in the proper format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview, if called for. To download the prescribed format click the following links:
- After successfully submitting Online Application, you will receive an auto generated e-mail confirming successful submission/registration of your Online Application.
- In case you face any difficulty while applying Online, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org