Please go through the detailed advertisement and ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements and other conditions specified in the detailed advertisement, before you start filling up the Application ONLINE.
It may be noted that Application without valid GATE-2017 Registration Number will be rejected. Therefore, candidates who have applied for appearing in GATE-2017 in the relevant paper and received valid GATE-2017 Admit Card and meet other requirements, as specified in the detailed advertisement should only apply.
Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data / details ready before you start filling up the Application ONLINE such as:
- GATE-2017 Admit Card.
- Candidates currently in final year (GATE-2016-17) of their Engineering Degree/ MCA Degree
[for the post of ET (BIS) only] course may also apply provided that the candidates
belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category have secured minimum 65 % marks in
aggregate and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category have secured minimum
60 % marks in aggregate up to the last semester/ year examination at the time of
- You must possess a valid e-mail ID for applying Online as the same will be used for future correspondence with you. Please create a new e-mail ID, if you do not have one, prior to filling up Online Application.
- Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be
changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved
category candidates and PWD category candidates are required to submit requisite
caste/ tribe/ PWD certificate in the prescribed format, issued by Competent
Authority as prescribed by the Government of India, at the time of further selection
process, if called for the same. To download the prescribed format click the following links:
- After successfully submitting Online Application, you will receive an auto generated e-mail confirming successful submission/registration of your Online Application.
- In case you face any difficulty while applying Online, you can write to us at email@example.com